DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Tracking the use of our website using Adobe
We use Adobe Analytics, a web analytics solution provided by Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited ("Adobe"). Adobe Analytics stores a cookie, which will expire after two years. When the information about the use of the website generated by the cookie is transferred to an Adobe server, our configurations ensure that only a shortened version of the IP address will be stored prior to the geolocation (identification of the approximate location of the accessing computer).
We will collect the following information:
- Which webpages you visit and what you do on our websites;
- Your browsing activities including the URLs of webpages of our Group visited by you;
- The URL of the webpage containing the link that you followed to access our website;
- Information about your browser and your device such as device type, browser type, advertising identifier, operating system, connection speed and display settings;
A shortened version of your IP address, which enables us to identify your approximate location;
- Information you provide on the website or in the applications of our company or in the interaction with social media pages of our company, e.g. whether you have clicked on advertisements of our company and whether displaying or clicking on advertisements resulted in a purchase of products offered by our company or any other interaction with our company.
Adobe uses the collected information on our behalf in order to analyse how the website is used by the users and to compile reports on the website activities. We use the analyses and reports to tailor our website to meet user needs, e.g. to determine from which regions a particularly large number of users visit our website, which contents are particularly popular and which devices are used by visitors.
The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interests (tailoring the website to meet user needs, online interest-based advertising). The data will be stored for 36 months.
We will not link the analytics data about the use of our website by you to your personal data (e.g. online securities account).
If you do not want us to track and analyse your visits to our website using Adobe Analytics, please follow the link below: